1.05.2011

2011

I'm a little apprehensive about 2011. I'm wondering if it will be as intense as the past two years of my life have been. I have no resolutions this time around, because I know now that the changes will come on their own, in unexpected and unpredictable ways.

I'm planning on taking a break from Syracuse New York and completing an apprenticeship through Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association, which should prove to be intense and challenging, but perhaps less turbulent as the dramatic and traumatic personality upheavals I have undergone in the past as a result of interpersonal relationships.

I want to continue to grow as a person, but this year I guess I want to find healthier and more self-loving ways to do it. I don't regret 2009 or 2010; I don't regret the relationships, I don't regret moving out, I don't regret the drug and alcohol experimentation. But, although I feel so much stronger now, I think it's time to be more gentle with myself.

-jen

No comments:

Post a Comment