12.27.2010

Hey, so I guess women ARE funny after all.

By Leah

So it turns out people like Christopher Hitchens don't have it right (hard to believe, I'm sure). Women aren't funny? So I've been imagining all those times that my friends laughed at my jokes? I've been imagining all those times I've had my friends rolling on the ground, holding their stomachs to keep their sides from splitting open from laughter? Oh...right, silly me and my silly female mind...must be hormones.

Oh wait...I HAVEN'T been imagining that because, well, I'M HILARIOUS; and so are many other women. That's sort of what this blog is about, funny women. I find that funny women are funnier than funny men, in my opinion anyway; and no, it's not because they tell period jokes and that is the only thing I can relate to, it's because women are fucking funny. Period (HA GET IT?!).

My favorite witty genius, Sarah Haskins (in Target Women):



The dancing Ellen Degeneres:



An obvious, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (here is a link, because I am not able to embed this video onto my blog):

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler SNL Skit

A classic, Joan Rivers:



The unintentionally hilarious Rachel Maddow:



The funniest "fag hag" around, Margaret Cho:

No comments:

Post a Comment